Irish Private Client Advice Associate
Fisher Investments Ireland is looking for a talented new Private Client Advice Associates to join our rapidly growing team. The Private Client Advice (PCA) department provides regulated financial planning advice on the suitability of pension switches/transfers, investment taxation and asset allocation recommendation to our European clients. This is the perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing investment firm where long standing careers can be built.
As an FI Ireland PCA Associate, you will support other team members, Analysts, Tied Agents and Investment Counsellors in providing regulated and suitable advice to prospective and existing clients of Fisher Investments Ireland. You will learn to use data and insights to guide your recommendations. You will report to your Team Leader who will aid in your professional development and job training.
- Prepare and format written proposals by collecting client information, using information from third-party vendors, and conducting analysis based on the existing assets, and running portfolio simulations
- Collect necessary information from pension and investment providers, and help prepare transfer/surrender paperwork
- Partner with other internal groups to ensure smooth transition of cases
- Work on ad hoc group projects to help increase efficiency
- Use MS Access, Word, Excel (perform complex functions) and Adobe to customise proposals and produce detailed reports
- A University degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience with financial planning and investment principles or industry exams preferable
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment to support high-volume output
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.