IT Service Desk Associate - Dublin
The IT Service Desk Associate provides in-depth desktop support to Fisher Investments Ireland and its employees. Reporting into your team leader, you will troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support to end-users
- Perform installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of end-user software and hardware
- Establish network connectivity and hardware and software configuration
- Support third-party software applications
- Track, resolve or escalate all incidents and requests in ServiceNow
- Implement physical end-user inter- and intra- office relocation services
- Handle software pushes and desktop imaging
- Provide Tier 1 Telecom Support
- Help develop and improve the IT Service Desk's efficiency and customer service rating
- Order equipment and services for employee business usage
- Provide a prompt response to user requests for information and assist in application system problem resolution
- All other responsibilities assigned by IT Service Desk Management
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- University degree, technical certifications, or combination of education and experience required
- 2 years of experience in IT and Infrastructure and Operations preferred
- A+ Certification ideal
- Expertise in Problem Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management, and the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework a plus
- Expertise in decision-making/troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Able to prioritize work based on needs
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.