Are you interested in working for a world class global investment firm and looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to manage the support services and office operations with a growing company?
Fisher Investments Ireland is the local subsidiary of Fisher Investments, a privately-held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high net worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Our organisation has grown significantly over the past decade and we're looking for motivated candidates with office management experience in the financial industry.
The Office Manager role is focused on building and supporting the administrative functions for our growing office in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Operations, as the Office Manager you will play a key part in ensuring office operations are functioning properly. The efficient organisation of the office directly impacts our ability to effectively service all of our clients.
- Organise and manage data input
- Work with Head of Operations on operational projects
- Manage fulfillment processes (including relationships with logistics companies, such as UPS)
- Order management (office supplies and inventory)
- Meet and greet office visitors
- Sort and organise daily post and shipments
- Manage the office calendar
- Liaise with building management for facilities issues
- Collaborate with external vendors
- Help maintain general order and cleanliness around the office including the Canteen
- Communicate with Employees regarding office-related matters
- Other tasks as needed
- Impeccable ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to efficiently work within deadlines, prioritise, and stay organised
- A team player who will excel in a growing environment
- Motivated to learn and jump in where needed
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient at Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare and dental plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 26 weeks' top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company pension contribution of your base pay and an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay
- Monthly gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.