The Fisher Investments Ireland (FII) Operations group works locally to support the front office teams in our Dublin office, and across the larger Fisher group making improvements in operational efficiency, risk management, and our regulatory compliance to Irish and European guidelines. We focus most of our efforts on maturing our policies, processes and workflows to improve operations and drive better business results.
The Operations Analyst role handles process improvements, regulatory gap analysis, and AML projects to enhance existing operations and ensure alignment with local regulation. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will build on your understanding of the financial systems in Ireland, how they align with other European countries, and how we create, evaluate, monitor and improve business operations, risk and compliance measures for our European businesses.
- Help with the daily operational needs of FII
- Help create quarterly board of Directors reports for the Head of Operations
- Provide support to Risk Management, and harmonise larger group workflows with local requirements, working with the Head of Risk Management
- Manage FII outsourced service oversight program, completing a documentary evidence trail to ensure metrics are gathered from relevant parties and stored as required by the CBI
- Manage AML projects and AML project stack
- 2+ years of experience in an operational or project focused role
- Strong desire to learn how the pieces of the organization fit together, and how we make different entities fit nicely alongside each other into the larger Fisher Group
- Experience managing complexity and working through conflicting requirements to build workable solutions for the entity and lines of business
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work to deadlines and manage own time
- Language skills in Italian / Spanish would be desirable
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.