Client Service Associate
Fisher Investments is expanding again and are opening a brand new office in San Jose, Costa Rica!
Since 1995, Fisher Investments and its affiliates have developed a specialized approach focused on serving our high-net-worth private clients. As a Client Service Associate (CSA) you will be up close and personal with US based clients, forming relationships and becoming the operational expert that helps our clients navigate their financial futures. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first employees in our new office where we believe your career goals and your desire to help others should go hand-in-hand!
Reporting to the Client Service Manager, you will coordinate client requests by working with multiple internal departments, including portfolio management, sales, service and more.
This is not just a job; it is a jumping-off-point within the finance industry. Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we are better off with the diversity it brings. In addition to receiving in-depth training on financial markets, you will be mentored by an experienced CSA to help you succeed at your role.
- Communicate with high-net-worth clients by phone and email in an open, team-oriented work environment
- Fulfill operational tasks between Fisher Investments and our top brokerage houses who act as our dedicated custodians
- Interact with clients to establish and clear accounts and resolve documentation and transfer issues
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You overcome challenges and learn from your setbacks while working towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments Costa Rica:
At Fisher Investments Costa Rica, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid coverage for private medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their qualified dependents*
- 15 days of PTO, plus 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments Costa Rica is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*Legal spouse, legally registered domestic partner, and children
FISHER INVESTMENTS COSTA RICA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.