Come join our firm as an Investment Counselor and be the primary contact for a roster of assigned high-net-worth clients. Since 1995, Fisher Investments and its affiliates have developed a specialized approach focused on our private clients. With a firm structure that practices separation of sales and client service, you don't have to wear the "many hats" of a typical Financial Advisor. Now is your opportunity to receive in-depth training on US financial markets so that you can help clients reach their long-term financial goals and better the investment universe.
As an Investment Counselor, you are the voice to our clients in the United States. You will partner with our internal portfolio decision-makers, auxiliary research teams, client service associates, and renowned sales team to give our clients the best service possible. With our commitment to being a fee-only fiduciary firm, you'll appreciate knowing our compensation structure aligns with our clients' best interests without relying on commissions.
Through our unique training program, we offer an elevated finance and capital markets education to understand our firm's unique approach to investing as well as to help you acquire any applicable licenses. You will report to your group manager whose experience will assist you in navigating client relationships and will provide you with personalized career development.
- Be the heart of our Private Client Group, build trusting relationships with our clients and educate them on our top-down portfolio strategy, their investments, and important market events
- Proactively connect with clients on a quarterly basis to review their asset allocation and ensure we're on the right track towards their long term financial goals
- Rely on our sales team to gradually build your roster of high-net-worth clients within the first year
- 3+ years of instilling trust and building client relationship
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Series 65 (we will help you obtain upon starting)
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Passionate about global financial markets
- A thoughtful consultative approach with an emphasis on client focus
Why Fisher Investments Costa Rica:
At Fisher Investments Costa Rica, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid coverage for private medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their qualified dependents*
- 15 days of PTO, plus 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments Costa Rica is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*Legal spouse, legally registered domestic partner, and children
FISHER INVESTMENTS COSTA RICA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.