Heredia, Costa Rica
At Fisher, it’s the people who drive our success and make our purpose possible. We have excellent opportunities for financial service professionals who want to grow a rewarding, long-term career at a firm where they can utilize their skills and reach their potential while helping our clients reach their goals.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Level: Professional
- Travel: Minimal
- Salary: Competitive
No Prospecting, No Cold-Calls, Book of Business Is Provided
At Fisher, our financial service professionals demonstrate the following traits, and all are equally important to their success.
- Our financial professionals focus on providing unparalleled service in an industry generally known for cookie-cutter solutions and impersonal relationships. We believe clients deserve better. Our team of financial professionals communicates Fisher’s value proposition to high-net-worth investors and helps them reach their goals.
- Are you interested in sharing your industry knowledge and serving as a liaison between a prospective client and the firm? Do you want to help us give people a better financial option? If you’re interested in making a difference and working for a mission-driven business, Fisher Investments or one of its subsidiaries might be the best place to take your career to the next level.
Potential Career Path
The Investment Counselor role is one of many exciting professional-level opportunities. We believe in career mobility – where you start is just the beginning of a rewarding Fisher career. Whether you serve as an Investment Counselor for the long term, or decide to explore other groups and roles at the firm, you own your career journey. Where you go next at Fisher is up to you.
Helping clients is what we do best.
Join Private Client Services.
Our Global Benefits
We provide coverage that helps you stay healthy and live your best life throughout your Fisher career. This includes well-balanced and proactive health care options, and additional benefits that support your health and financial wellness.
Quality health care packages offered globally, covering you and your qualified dependents.
We support parents and families with Primary Caregiver Parental Leave, paid time off, flexibility and resources.
Awards & Recognition
We celebrate achievements and drive a strong culture of recognition across the organization.
Our annual leave packages and country-specific paid holidays help you balance work and free time.
Company contributions to your 401(k) retirement or pension plan, and access to financial planning tools.
Learning and development programs and resources support you as you build your Fisher career.
Come join our firm as an Investment Counselor and be the primary contact for a roster of assigned high-net-worth clients. Since 1995, Fisher Investments and its affiliates have developed a specialized approach focused on our private clients. With a firm structure that practices separation of sales and client service, you don't have to wear the "many hats" of a typical Financial Advisor. Now is your opportunity to receive in-depth training on US financial markets so that you can help clients reach their long-term financial goals and better the investment universe.
As an Investment Counselor, you are the voice to our clients in the United States. You will partner with our internal portfolio decision-makers, auxiliary research teams, client service associates, and renowned sales team to give our clients the best service possible. With our commitment to being a fee-only fiduciary firm, you'll appreciate knowing our compensation structure aligns with our clients' best interests without relying on commissions.
Through our unique training program, we offer an elevated finance and capital markets education to understand our firm's unique approach to investing as well as to help you acquire any applicable licenses. You will report to your group manager whose experience will assist you in navigating client relationships and will provide you with personalized career development.
- Be the heart of our Private Client Group, build trusting relationships with our clients and educate them on our top-down portfolio strategy, their investments, and important market events
- Proactively connect with clients on a quarterly basis to review their asset allocation and ensure we're on the right track towards their long term financial goals
- Rely on our sales team to gradually build your roster of high-net-worth clients within the first year
- 3+ years of instilling trust and building client relationship
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Series 65 (we will help you obtain upon starting)
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Passionate about global financial markets
- A thoughtful consultative approach with an emphasis on client focus
Why Fisher Investments Costa Rica:
At Fisher Investments Costa Rica, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid coverage for private medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their qualified dependents*
- 15 days of PTO, plus 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments Costa Rica is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*Legal spouse, legally registered domestic partner, and children
FISHER INVESTMENTS COSTA RICA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See the area you'll be working in.
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Explore Now
How to Find the Confidence and Skills to Make Your Mark on the Industry (Interview)
"I've always admired Fisher as a company that I would like to work for someday. I was already familiar with the services that Fisher offered and valued the communication with counselors, the process and education, and felt it would be the best fit for me as a planner."
Fisher provides employees the tools necessary to excel at whatever role they are in. Furthermore, we have consistent access to career counseling and mentoring, and an open door to senior management, making it possible to explore all kinds of career paths within the company. Kelsey S. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
At Fisher, I enjoy being part of a growing firm that provides a service that strives to put our clients’ interests first. Patrick L. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
I was amazed by the firm’s extensive Investment Counselor training program and the collaborative environment where everyone shares their best ideas. Managers have regular check-ins with their team members and want to talk about your career trajectory. Kelly R. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
I really enjoy helping clients solve complex financial problems and feel comfortable about their retirement. It’s very rewarding to help clients navigate markets and achieve their financial goals. John T. Investment Counselor Fisher Investments
I started at Fisher as an Italian Investment Counselor in London and really enjoyed having a positive impact on our clients and helping them with their financial goals. Today, as an IC Training Program Manager based in our Dublin office, I enjoy having an impact on the group when it comes to knowledge, quality and our growth. Giorgio A. Investment Counselor Training Program Manager Fisher Investments Ireland
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.