Ireland Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager with Fisher Investments Ireland, you will call high-net-worth leads we provide, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments. You will meet with prospective clients with the goal of gathering new clients and assets for our firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct consultative selling to close business. You will be supported by dedicated portfolio management and client service groups who manage the transition and retention of client relationships, allowing you to focus purely on selling. You will report to a company director.
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors
- 5+ years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
- Motivated mindset to set and reach goals: "money is a measure of success"
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
- Proven closer; outstanding documented sales ability
- Optimistic outlook; see failures as opportunities to improve and find solutions
- High activity orientation and persistent through setbacks
- Ability to connect with a wide array of audiences through dynamic interpersonal skills
- Highly ethical and professional
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.