Account Executive (Inside Sales)
London, United Kingdom
At Fisher, we value our salespeople as the initiators of our firm’s growth, as well as those who lead the charge in bettering the lives of our clients. As the first point of contact with potential clients, our Account Executives help investors learn about our transparent fee structure, personalized strategies, and unique investment philosophy. Account Executives allow these potential clients to understand how our services can benefit their lives and help them reach their long-term goals. At Fisher, you can turn your sales and communication skills into a successful long-term career.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: None
- Salary: Competitive
Uncapped Commissions. Warm Leads Provided. Upward Career Mobility.
At Fisher, our Account Executives demonstrate the following traits, and all are equally important to their success.
- Goal Oriented
- Results Driven
- Relationship Oriented
- In the fast-paced Account Executive role, you will work in an exciting and vibrant atmosphere while communicating Fisher’s value proposition to high-net-worth investors, arranging meetings with our Vice Presidents. Your sales production directly affects your growth, and you will be recognized and rewarded for your performance.
- We reinforce your success with operational support, customized training programs, mentoring, and career coaching. You can also appreciate the stability of a growing firm with clients globally.
Potential Career Path
At Fisher, we can help you become a high-performing professional and achieve long-term success, regardless of your background. We offer a defined sales career track to an exclusive and lucrative opportunity in the investment industry, an opportunity earned by merit. Your sales production directs your progress – not tenure, or designations.
Our robust training offerings and supportive resources will help drive your professional development and growth as you build your lifelong career at Fisher. Each step along your journey leads to more resources, more responsibility, and more rewards.
Are you ready for a thriving
Our Global Benefits
We provide coverage that helps you stay healthy and live your best life throughout your Fisher career. This includes well-balanced and proactive health care options, and additional benefits that support your health and financial wellness.
Quality health care packages offered globally, covering you and your qualified dependents.
We provide various forms of support and flexibility so you can achieve appropriate balance across all your priorities.
Awards & Recognition
We celebrate achievements and drive a strong culture of recognition across the organization.
Our annual leave packages and country-specific paid holidays help you balance work and free time.
Company contributions to your 401(k) retirement or pension plan, and access to financial planning tools.
Learning and development programs and resources support you as you build your Fisher career.
The Account Executive position provides the opportunity to join a sales environment surrounded by motivated, passionate individuals working to better the financial industry. You will be a crucial part of the sales process as the liaison between UK private clients and our firm - helping both their financial futures and our overall growth. You will engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in Fisher Investments UK. Using sales techniques, you’ll determine their investment goals and educate them on our strategy with the goal of setting an appointment with our outside sales team.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development is exponential. Surrounded by motivated professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm and create your unique career path. The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role.
You will have a base salary with a generous uncapped commission structure and a great compensation package. Typical OTE averages: £40-55,000 year 1, £60-75,000 year 2 and £85,000+ year 3.
- Gain an understanding of wealth management in the UK. How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
- Sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help us turn leads into assets under management
- Speak to High net worth investors to understand their financial position and suggest relevant next steps
- Cultivate an understanding of Fisher Investments market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience selling and passionate about a career in sales
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment with motivated professionals
Experience in finance is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided.
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks' top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See the area you'll be working in.
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Explore Now
Anthony’s Fisher Journey: From Sales Intern to VP
Anthony M. grew his Fisher Investments career from summer Intern to Vice President in just a few years. How did he chart a rewarding Fisher career and find success while providing outstanding service to our clients?
The firm offers each Account Executive an in-depth sales training program to start, followed with ongoing coaching and mentoring. Even our most experienced sales people are always happy to spend one-on-one time answering questions and giving advice. This sales environment helped me develop my confidence, take on new challenges and projects, and achieve my goals. Aimee W. Account Executive Team Leader Fisher Investments
Over the years, so many people at Fisher have dedicated their time to my development. This includes fellow Account Executives who helped me figure out an effective process when I struggled early on, Team Leaders who shared different perspectives, and Vice Presidents that challenged me to get out of my comfort zone and develop new skills like data visualization and public speaking. I have been encouraged to strive for more than what I even thought possible! Mathew W. Account Executive Associate VP Fisher Investments
My job is to talk to potential clients about how Fisher can help them reach their financial goals, and help set up meetings between them and our Vice Presidents. I get to speak with people from all across the country. It takes a lot of hard work, but it’s rewarding to lead someone through the process and help them become a client at Fisher. Andrew N. Senior Account Executive Fisher Investments
Every Account Executive team has a wide variety of tenure and talent. It’s a common theme to have proactive mentors who take time out of their busy days to help their mentees and new hires on the team ramp up. Although sales is a competitive environment, it’s clear the Account Executives care about each other and support each other’s personal and professional development. Kristina C. Account Executive Team Leader Fisher Investments
My first year as an Account Executive at Fisher was filled with numerous trainings designed to help me develop in sales and educate me on the industry. I loved that first year because it was highly competitive and became the first time I really understood what a sales role required in order to have staying power and be successful. The firm provided me with a mentor from day one. I was surrounded by people with different experiences tenures, and skillsets to help me form a wide base of knowledge. Anthony M. WealthBuilder Vice President Fisher Investments Ireland
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.