Benefits & Services Manager
Are you passionate about cultivating a culture of well-being and positive experiences? Fisher believes in providing top-notch benefits, education and services to its employees. Your expertise managing Fisher benefits and services across its various offices will continue to better the lives of its employees!
As the Benefits & Services Manager, you will be responsible for administering all aspects of Fisher healthcare plans, pension schemes, leave of absence, perks, employee events and more across Fisher’s European and Middle East offices. You will be the subject matter expert for all benefits management and leave administration, employee appreciation event planning, driving strategy and recommending changes, plus so much more. You will knowledgably and compellingly communicate with leadership and employees daily. Ultimately, your experience and soft skills will shape the future of lives of Fisher employees.
- Analyse cost and other impact data points and industry trends, and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Provide leadership, coaching and development for team members
- Manage the annual renewals and open enrollment process for Fisher’s European and Middle East offices
- Responsible for the smooth operational adherence and overall efficiency of monthly processes, including billing, training, enrollments and other benefits records
- Manage all legal and regulatory requirements, including plan audits, compliance related reporting, and absence management
- Oversee the project management of various company events focused on employee appreciation, wellness, and benefits education
- Partner with business leaders on team-building and other value-add initiatives
- Oversee the development of employee wellness communications and benefits training through channels such as print, email, intranet, and our benefits microsite
- 8+ years of experience working with benefits, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team
- Able to multi-task on a wide array of responsibilities
- Have a very keen attention to detail and ability to manage sensitive and complex situations
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy proactively identifying business and employee needs, and creating strategy to support these areas of focus
- Have demonstrated strong project management skills and ability to effectively lead the team through proposals, implementations and change management
- Have a passion for operational adherence while focusing on increasing efficiencies for scalability
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.