Competitive Resource Associate (Entry-Level)
As a Competitive Resources Associate, you will research individual competitors and portfolios, monitor and uncover industry trends, and serve as an internal expert on Fisher’s place in the broader financial industry. As part of our growing team in London, your research and communication to our UK and European Sales and Service organisations will improve client education, acquisition, retention, and additions. The Competitive Resources team is a unique group within Fisher and the industry overall that has become increasingly important to our business.
You will report to your Team Leader who will be invested in your professional development and success in the role. You are encouraged to ask questions, improve processes, and propose fresh ideas. The more value you can add, the quicker you will be on your way to earning more advanced opportunities. That is how our top executives got there, and we think you can do it too. In fact, we hope you will promote to your next role within 2 or more years (a typical outcome for successful employees).
- Handle incoming requests from initial research to communicating our findings to multiple partner groups across the company.
- Create new written materials and presentations on competitors, industry trends and products.
- Support multiple UK and European projects aimed at deepening our engagement with the businesses we support and increasing team efficiency.
- Deepen your knowledge of Fisher’s investment approach, develop your industry knowledge and research skills, and hone your presentation abilities.
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Native/Fluent English skills and fluency in one of the following languages strongly preferred: Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, or Swedish
- Work well in a collaborative setting
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.