In Talent Acquisition, you'll attract our future talent – the very people who will shape Fisher Investments Europe. You will learn about every group at Fisher Investments Europe and what it takes to be successful here, while becoming an expert in what we have to offer as an employer. On this Talent Acquisition team, you will typically focus on a range of different roles, covering the UK and a large number of European Countries.
Reporting to your Team Leader as a Recruiter, you'll become well-versed in what makes a candidate a fit to Fisher Investments and achieve your goals by attracting top-tier talent to our organisation. Your efforts will be essential to our growth!
- Oversee the candidate experience, from their first interaction with Fisher to the offer stage
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals
- Conduct competency based phone interviews
- Act as an advocate for candidates to internal management teams
- Maintain strong operations with candidate evaluation notes and internal Talent Acquisition processes
- Work with a team of recruiters to manage, prioritize and fill roles against quarterly timelines while meeting hiring goals
- Find creative ways of sourcing, attracting, and/or assessing talent
- Background in sourcing and evaluating candidates
- Desire to work in an position to use your operational and communication skills
- Maintain a high-level of professionalism while driving activity volume
- Feel comfortable working to priority and with time sensitive situations
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.