Early Talent Recruiting Analyst
The goal of the Early Talent & Recruiting Programs team is to generate quality and quantity lead flow for global recruitment. The Fisher Investments Europe Early Talent Recruiting Analyst will report to the Early Talent & Recruiting Programs Team Leader and help build a robust university recruiting strategy in Europe. You will build relationships with universities and student organisations with the goal of finding the highest caliber talent, helping to assure our continued success.
Your work will help us develop the expansion of recruiting events as you utilize university recruiting technologies to engage with schools, students and FI employees. You will be an important player in an evolving group, and what you are working on this year may look totally different next year!
- Strategically target universities, student organisations, networking groups with the goal of finding the highest caliber talent
- Develop and manage relationships with university partners and student organisations
- Innovate new approaches to events to provide candidates with a world-class experience when learning about our company
- Work in an environment that appreciates collaboration and enhancements to current and future processes
- Manage impactful projects and new initiatives and provide reporting and updates to Talent Acquisition leaders
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a passion for recruiting and working with universities
- Have impeccable project coordination abilities and are looking to further expand on this skill set
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in a fast-paced and autonomous environment
- Strong skills in adaptability and resiliency to adjust programs to meet business needs
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks' top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.