HR Employee Relations Coordinator
FI UK is searching for our first Employee Relations Coordinator who is looking to get their “foot-in-the-door” and learn more about the Employee Relations function.
The ER Coordinator works within the International Human Capital Operations team to assist the firm with various tasks, ensures a timely response to internal and external questions, and provides feedback to the department regarding process and service improvements. You will be working side-by-side with all members of the team and departments, assisting with various onboarding, administrative, and select employee related matters. The Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with various items tied to the employment lifecycle and all groups/mangers across the organisation.
As a member of the Human Resources team you will have a real impact on the success of supporting our internal clients in the office and our expansion efforts. You will report directly to the HR Manager.
- Assist with employee onboarding, create contracts of employment and contractor agreements
- Serve as a local point of contact for various onboarding questions and right to work checks
- Identify elevations and route to or work directly with the appropriate team member or group
- Support the International HR team with note taking in select meetings
- Maintain data and overall upkeep of the group’s records
- Identifie potential process improvements and recommends solutions
- Assist the group by drafting Company policies and procedures
- Complete other administrative duties as necessary
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time across various tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Desire and ability to function in a team format
- Able to display ownership and self-motivation
- Exceptional organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Highly reliable and accurate
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.