Human Resources Analyst - Employee Relations
Fisher Investments Europe is searching for a Employee Relations professional who is looking for the next step in their career with a focus on building their international (Luxembourg, UK, Ireland, and additional expansion territories) employee relations experience and to help streamline operational responsibilities. You would join our team as an Employee Relations Analyst, reporting directly to the HR manager.
As a member of Human Resources team you will have a real impact on the success of supporting our internal clients across all international offices and expansion efforts.
- Build on your existing knowledge in employee relations for the UK and expansion countries while providing coaching and support to management and employees
- Work with internal management and legal on employee matters that arise while supporting HR Manager throughout each case/process (i.e. grievance procedures, absence management, performance issues, direct conversations with employees on sensitive matters)
- Help with daily employee reporting and administration, including onboarding, contracts, internal memos, meeting minutes and other HR related administration/paperwork
- Monitor existing internal policies to ensure they are followed fairly and consistently, and develop new policies, procedures and forms when needed
- Conduct exit interviews and provide bi-annual reviews and analysis to determine trends and areas for improvement
- Help with trainings at the management and employee level covering professional development, time-keeping requirements, and new manager basics
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Human Resources / Employee Relations related role
- 1-3 years experience handling employee relations issues and experience working with highly confidential situations and information as a trusted partner
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Experience managing several projects and produce high quality work within a specified time frame
- Manage complexity and adjust quickly to country specific employment requirements
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.