Human Resources Associate
We're looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to join our Human Capital team as an Associate specialising in employee benefits.
Make a difference in the lives of our employees! Join our team to support the health, wellness, perks and services being offered across our international office locations. Reporting to your Team Leader, you will have exposure to a variety of exciting and challenging opportunities, including anything from benefits expansion and administration to event planning to training and developing communication strategies.
- Be a subject matter expert in daily employee benefits and leave administration for the UK, Luxembourg, Ireland and other international offices
- Support annual benefits renewals including participating in drafting communication and renewal proposals
- Help plan and implement new benefits in all international locations
- Work with external vendors on routine administration responsibilities and act as a main contact for employees across all international offices
- Create and deliver training presentations on different benefits related topics
- Help create written educational content promoting our wellness strategy and total rewards
- Develop and administer human resource policies, procedures and forms
- Propose, plan and execute on culturally appropriate celebratory events across all international locations, including employee appreciation events, and charitable events
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Human Resources/Benefits related role
- Experience administering and communicating employee benefits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor communication for the needs of the audience
- Ability to plan and partner on projects from start to finish
- Capable of working to priority and maintaining excellent organisation
- Can handle confidential material and information with discretion
- Can travel on a limited basis as needed
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.