Institutional Sales Internship
Fisher Investments Europe's Institutional group works directly with institutional investors, including pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds to manage specific portions of their assets. The group is offering a rewarding internship opportunity to support their sales and business development efforts.
As an FIE Institutional Sales Intern, you will provide essential support to the Institutional Sales team by assisting with administrative tasks, requests, and team projects. Reporting to your Team Leader, you will have a variety of collaboration opportunities to help you sharpen your skills.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development in this role will be exponential. Surrounded by experienced professionals, you will grow your support skills, build relationships within the firm and earn an opportunity to kick-start your career. No experience is required, so if you feel you have what it takes, let us know!
- Assist senior sales members with prospecting efforts, industry research and lead generation
- Help prepare resources with the institutional materials team and print materials for prospective client meetings
- Plan travel itineraries and submit travel requests
- Monitor industry news publications for new sales opportunities, important personnel changes and industry events
- Gain an understanding of the strategies available that FIE market to prospective clients
- Cultivate an understanding of Fisher Investments' market philosophy, attend formal training sessions and learn the art of becoming a sales professional
- A desire to get started in institutional money management and progress to a further role
- Interest in a career in sales
- Can coordinate well with others
- Have the will to work and succeed in collaborative and professional environment
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable
Why Fisher Investments Europe
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.