International Investment Content Associate - Arabic
Would you like to refine your editing skills and use your knowledge of capital markets? Do you enjoy working with graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign? At International Content, you will help curate different materials to support Sales, Service, Research, Content, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, and other groups within the firm globally.
The Content Group produces articles, custom presentations, brochures, talking points, website content, multimedia content and more. All materials aid Fisher Investments' global client service, marketing and sales efforts.
At International Content, you will report to the International Content Manager and collaborate directly with members of our sales, service and marketing organizations. You will update our existing content materials, whilst coordinating projects. Additionally, you will create written materials and talking points for our sales and client service personnel. The content is used daily to provide unparalleled service and education to prospective and existing clients.
- Create new materials with a focus on our international expansion
- Update and maintain our library of existing content
- Coordinate multiple projects from start to finish involving different internal stakeholders like legal, translations, senior management etc.
- Assist internal clients with their content needs
- Engage with capital markets topics, firm philosophy and improve your understanding of the markets we cover internationally
- Gain insight into the global Fisher group of companies
- Develop custom materials for private client sales and service organizations
- Draft firm-wide communications containing helpful resources for internal clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and financial industry experience required
- CFA, IMC, or another relevant professional qualification desirable
- Strong investment industry experience is essential. Prior exposure to private banking, financial planning or RFP is desirable
- Sound knowledge of Arabic culture is important
- Proficiency level in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is essential
- Self-starter with desire to support our global growth
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, and proactive
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.