International Marketing Manager - Nordics
Our Global Marketing Department is looking for an International Marketing Manager to join our team in London. Reporting directly to the International Marketing Associate Vice President, you will work with other international marketers in addition to a variety of internal departments and external agencies to help achieve marketing goals across the Nordics.
As an International Marketing Manager, you will develop direct response marketing campaigns, including testing across multiple variables including media channels, landing pages, creative assets and more. In addition to having primary responsibility for marketing performance, you will also oversee executive performance reporting and managing a budget.
- Develop Direct Response marketing campaigns in both Digital and Traditional marketing channels to achieve all key metric goals, including lead generation volume, quality and cost targets
- Build and adhere to annual budgets
- Develop relationships with Sales to ensure prospect feedback and local social and/or political trends are incorporated into marketing campaigns
- Manage and develop a Marketing Associate, who will have primary responsibility for operational tasks supporting campaign performance
- Manage vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts, analysing performance trends and evaluating new growth opportunities
- Manage reputational risk by adhering to established P&Ps and GDPR requirements
- 2+ years direct response marketing experience
- University degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish and English
- Demonstrated experience analysing campaign performance; ability to present findings to senior management
- Local knowledge of Nordic media markets
- Prior leadership experience a plus
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.