Marketing Associate - Denmark
Are you fluent in Danish? Do you understand the Nordic media landscape? If you are looking for opportunities for personal and professional development, the Danish Marketing Associate may be just the right opportunity for you!
Our Global Marketing Department is looking for a Danish Marketing Associate focused on the Nordic markets to join our team in London. Reporting directly to the Associate Vice-President of Marketing, you will work with other international marketers in addition to a variety of internal departments and outside agencies. As a Danish Marketing Associate, you will manage daily operational tasks, including executing and monitoring marketing campaigns and performance.
- Support the Associate Vice President and Nordic Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing campaigns in both Digital and Traditional marketing channels to achieve all essential metric goals, including lead generation volume, quality, and cost targets
- Work with the International Digital Media Team to localise, analyse and optimise campaigns daily by using data
- Conduct competitor and market research to ensure local social and political trends are incorporated into marketing campaigns and evaluate new opportunities
- Focus and support all operational needs within the Danish market
- Manage reputational risk by following established P&Ps and GDPR requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure availability creative assets
- Manage daily enquiries from prospective clients and administrative tasks
- 1+ years digital marketing experience; preferably in performance marketing
- University degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Fluent in Danish and English; Norwegian and Swedish
- Experience analysing campaign performance
- Local knowledge of Nordic media landscapes
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.