Dreaming of a career in a dynamic, creative field? You are in luck. We are looking for our next Global Marketing Copywriter to join fishtank, Fisher Investment's in-house creative agency!
As a Global Marketing Copywriter at Fisher Investments, you will help drive our marketing forward. You will write and edit compelling ads and branded content across digital, print, video, radio, internet, email and snail mail for U.S. and international audiences. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Global Marketing Content, you will become a go-to for creative messaging, strategy and ideas. You will use data-driven insights to support your work and build lead-generating, prospective client-focused content.
- Write copy that inspires action and fits creative briefs for digital ads, email, physical mail, print ads, landing pages and digital UX. Experience in search ads is a plus!
- Find and apply insights from marketing data, consumer research and leading marketing practices to your writing and the firm's creative projects
- Create a steady stream of proactive copy ideas to find new avenues for success
- Use your sharp attention to detail and deep understanding of grammar to catch typos and errors before copy is submitted
- Learn and live by the Fisher style guide to ensure all creative fits Fisher's messaging strategy and speaks to our prospective client's retirement and investing needs
- 3+ years' experience in creative copywriting and messaging
- Experience with marketing, communications or other creative writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel (can perform v-look ups, formulas, pivot table functions)
- Familiar or willing to learn systems such as JIRA, Confluence and Bynder
- A desire to improve your writing skills and understanding of marketing practices
- Displays strong attention to detail through editing and ability to apply insights from data
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks' top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month*
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.