Regional Sales Associate (Entry-Level Administrator)
Fisher Investments Europe is a fast-growing investment firm serving the needs of high-net-worth individuals across Europe. We are part of a global asset management organisation that has grown significantly over the past decade and are now searching for someone who is looking to start their career in the investment management industry.
We are looking for Regional Sales Associates to help support our growth. As an RSA, you will be an advocate and a supporting resource for our Private Client Directors. Private Client Directors are responsible for meeting with prospective clients and providing them education on the service Fisher Investments Europe provides. Reporting to your Team Leader, you will provide Private Client Directors with all the resources they need in the field. This is a great role for anyone looking to start their career in financial services; you'll learn how operations work from the bottom-up, while developing successful professional relationships and a sound skill set along the way. We are keen to support you through professional qualifications, dependent on certain criteria and where we see fit.
- You will be a point of contact and administrative support for the Private Client Directors
- Prepare resources for prospective client meetings
- Work with external parties to gather information on prospective clients' current investments
- Review client profiles, looking at cash flow requirements, current assets and potential account structures and funding sources
- Continuously follow all compliance procedures
- Work with our Financial Planning and Portfolio Evaluation departments to initiate the first steps in completing our recommendation proposal for prospective clients
- Use Morningstar software to produce reports of prospective clients' current investments with outside providers
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- Reliable and accurate
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
Why Fisher Investments Europe
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.