Operational Data Specialist (Sales Support)
As a Fisher Investments Europe Operational Data Specialist, you will have amazing opportunities to communicate with several audiences and cultures. You will exercise building relationships with and reporting to our UK and European sales team. You'll also expand your skillset through exposure to sales data requests. Ideally, you'll already be able to work with data in more than one worksheet, filter data, and use basic formulas (e.g., SUM, AVERAGE), but you can grow beyond that in this role.
You'll come in, master operational procedures, provide and guide feedback on process improvements and opportunities for efficiency gains, and start making your mark within your first six months.
Oversee the relationship with your assigned managing directors and salespeople
Assist Managing Directors and Senior Management with overseeing and recommending weekly lead assignment to ensure all leads created by Marketing are being allocated to FIE's sales team
Provide operational support and training for all sales systems and sales related process to FIE's sales team. For example, FIE's current Sales Support Specialists hold regular support calls with their assigned salespeople to ensure they understand how to use FIE's systems to manage their leads
Use analysis to provide important support to FIE's sales teams
- Demonstrate proactive communication—you'll be accountable for the relationship with your salespeople and management, with the ability to elevate to management
- Consider yourself detail orientated—you've got the ability to identify discrepancies and areas for improvements, ask relevant questions, and enhance if/when needed
- Language skills would be a great benefit—Fluency in Italian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch or French are highly sought after as we assign Specialists to support Senior Management in the relevant countries we operate in as part of our European expansion
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
- It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.