Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you the type of person that enjoys crossing the last item off of your to-do list? Do you want to work with a collaborative, team who are all united by a common goal of matching candidates with their perfect career?
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is the initial point of contact for all of our candidates. Reporting to your manager, you will get to be the driving force behind our hiring efforts by working directly with Recruiters to arrange interviews, coordinate with hiring managers across the company, and gain exposure by completing unique projects!
Partner and coordinate with recruiters, hiring managers, and important business leaders across the firm
Manage your day by communicating and scheduling next steps for multiple candidates
Provide a positive experience for both internal clients (hiring managers and recruiters) and external clients (candidates)
Prioritise professional growth and self-development through ongoing training and feedback
Work in a collaborative team atmosphere where you will be supported and challenged
- Enjoy communicating with internal clients (hiring managers) and external clients (candidates)
- Excel in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Prioritise self-development by frequently asking for feedback
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.