Talent Sourcing Specialist
Are you looking for a role focused on helping people find their perfect career fit? As a Talent Sourcing Specialist at Fisher Investments Europe, you will be the first point of contact in a candidate's hiring journey. As you identify qualified applicants, you will initiate their hiring journey.
You will build searches and create engaging messages to attract qualified candidates for our corporate offices and regional territories throughout Europe. You will be challenged to think creatively while helping our team improve our ability to quickly identify and engage qualified candidates. You will report to your Team Leader who will aid in your training and professional development and ensure you have the necessary resources to succeed.
- Build search strings and Boolean searches to identify and attract talent
- Craft creative and engaging messages and measure response rates to attract your target audience
- Evaluate candidates for multiple positions at our company and guide them through the hiring process
- Partner with hiring managers on candidate evaluations and collect feedback
- Work with Recruiters and other Talent Acquisition professionals
- Attend shadow sessions, intake meetings and trainings to learn and understand the roles you will work on
- Help with one-off projects to improve the Talent Acquisition department
- 1+ years sourcing or talent acquisition experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience evaluating candidates (behavioural, skill or competency-based)
- Familiarity sourcing on LinkedIn or other candidate sourcing databases and tools (Handshake, Indeed)
- Engage and connect with employees at all levels of the firm
- High level of reliability
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.