As part of the firm’s in-house translation team, the FIL Arabic Translator will provide translation services to internal clients across Sales, Service, Research, Content, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, and other groups. You will be involved in translating, editing, and proofreading content in Modern Standard Arabic. You will be reporting to the Translation Team Leader.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal clients and help facilitate all translation related requests as necessary for their target market(s)
- Execute tone and language style guides
- Partner with translation vendors and provide feedback to coordinate production
- Showcase excellent written and verbal communication skills to localise various content types such as financial, marketing, legal and/or educational materials
- Meet deadlines and translate the firm’s content from English to their native language while upholding the house tone of voice
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of their target language and translation tools.
- Excel in quality management and proofreading
- Be responsible for translating capital markets related content such as educational brochures, articles, marketing ads, presentations, newsletters and client-facing content from English to their native language
- Complete translation projects on time and adapt the materials to ensure the investment content is localised for targeted markets
- Manage ad-hoc projects independently through to completion as directed by management
- BA/BS in Translation, Linguistics, Arabic language, or equivalent practical experience is essential
- Proficiency level in Arabic, with the ability to produce written content in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is essential
- 3 years+ of financial translation experience is necessary
- Sound knowledge of Arabic culture is important
- Strong finance/investment industry knowledge is necessary
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in another European or Asian language is advantageous (Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Norwegian, Spanish, or Swedish)
- Experience with CAT tools is advantageous
- Able to interact effectively with employees at all seniority levels
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.