As part of the firm's in-house translation team, you will provide translation services to internal clients across Sales, Service, Research, Content, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, and others. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and support Fisher Investments Europe in our globalisation efforts and communications strategy. You will quickly learn about our business, industry, and writing style as you translate our educational, promotional, and service-oriented content across the markets we operate in. You will be paired up with countries or markets that match your linguistic background and serve as the primary language expert for internal clients across the firm, while playing an important role in our ability to fulfil translation needs. You will report directly to the in-house translation team manager.
- Be the primary language expert for internal clients and help facilitate all translation-related requests
- Develop tone and language style guides for each market you service
- Develop and maintain terminology bases for your target language
- Showcase excellent written and verbal communication skills to localise multiple content types such as financial, marketing, legal and educational materials
- Translate Fisher Investments Europe's content from English into Spanish while upholding the house tone of voice
- Be a reviewer for specialised materials by editing translated material produced by in-house colleagues and external translation vendors
- Excel in quality management and proofreading
- Translate capital markets related content such as educational brochures, articles, marketing ads, websites and presentations from English into Spanish
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by management
- Fluency in English coupled with Spanish
- Degree in Translation, Linguistics, Communications, or other professional certification related to translation or localisation
- 2+ years of experience in translation, editing, or content production
- Experience in the field of finance and capital markets is advantageous
- Knowledge of CAT tools, TMS technology, and translation practices is beneficial
- Experience editing for clarity, grammar, spelling, consistency and accuracy with few revisions needed
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- Client focus with desire to support our global growth
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government)
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.