Operations Associate - Luxembourg
The Operations Associate role is focused on supporting the operations and administrative tasks for Fisher Investments Luxembourg (FIL). Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Operations Associate will play an important part in ensuring that FIL Operations, and the groups supported by it, are functioning and achieving business goals. This role directly impacts our ability to service all of our clients.
- Develop and coordinate projects initiated by the Head of Operations
- Manage client onboarding process in cooperation with Compliance
- Manage Operations projects
- Participate in cross-departmental meetings and sub-committees
- Administer operations documentation, data management and filing
- Manage data input and analysis
- Regular working with client service and sales team in UK and Europe
- Fluent in English
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- A team player who will excel in a growing environment
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Proficient at Word and Excel, solid computer knowledge a must (PowerPoint experience preferred)
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organization distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalized approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents*
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government)
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.