Portfolio Operations Associate
Fisher Investments Luxembourg is the local entity of Fisher Investments, a privately held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high net worth individuals and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Fisher Investments' presence in Europe has grown significantly over the past decade, with a recent expansion into Luxembourg. We're looking for someone with an analytical background to join our team as a Portfolio Operations Associate, and be a part of helping shape the future of Portfolio Operations at Fisher.
As a Portfolio Operations Associate at Fisher Investments Luxembourg, you will be part of Fisher's Portfolio Management Group. You will maintain investment strategies for our international retail accounts. Your primary responsibilities will involve generating account-specific trade orders; helping coordinate and execute portfolio shifts, regularly working with Portfolio Operations Analysts, Portfolio Engineers and Traders; matching trades with counterparties; and processing foreign currency conversions. As a member of this newer team you will be encouraged to suggest strategic solutions to automate and scale our daily processes, increasing our efficiency while providing unparalleled service to our valued clients.
- Oversee trade order generation in new client accounts and existing client accounts to align with the appropriate strategy
- Produce account level trade orders to implement strategy level changes
- Facilitate prompt and accurate execution of client trade requests
- Support client services by serving as a point of contact for questions related to individual client portfolios
- Perform operational tasks related to client portfolio management
- Help design, execute, and maintain scalable workflows and systems that support the future growth of our business
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- No professional experience required, while some is favoured
- Be able to follow operational workflows
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, and current events;
- Experience implementing process improvements.
- Native or fluent English language skills. Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial but not required;
- Eagerness to help expand a growing team
- Experience communicating on a team and able to work to a high level of detail
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month*
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.