We are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join our Corporate Communications Group. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and support Fisher Investments Europe in our globalisation efforts and communications strategy. You will quickly learn about our business and the industry as you successfully manage complex projects across multiple disciplines and create solid relationships with peers in the Group, ensuring projects are delivered within their deadlines.
You will work with multiple teams (such as website strategy, multimedia, content and consumer learning). You will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and delivery of several projects, whilst always keeping relevant partners informed throughout the project cycle and meeting and exceeding their quality standards and expectations. You will report to Corporate Communications management.
- Be an essential contact for project management strategy and execution for our internal clients and partners
- Develop project plans and workflows, from scoping through to execution, whilst managing time, resources and quality controls
- Provide regular updates on the projects to relevant requestors and partners
- Analyse project risks and determine mitigation actions for the identified risks
- Identify new opportunities to improve processes and workflows
- Help with document maintenance and the creation of new guidelines
- 3+ years in a project management role
- Conduct end-to-end project delivery through the full lifecycle
- Equipped to identify problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions
- Experience working on projects independently, but can also succeed in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in the field of finance and capital markets is advantageous
- Fluency in English is important. Fluency in another European or Asian language is advantageous (Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Norwegian, Spanish, or Swedish)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels whilst meeting their needs and processes, software and workflows
- Familiar to working with tools like Confluence, Jira
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month*
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxesas a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.