Fisher Investments' presence in Europe has grown over the past decade and with a recent expansion into Luxembourg we are looking for an accomplished and motivated candidate with an analytical background to join our team as a trader, and be a part of helping shape the future of trading at Fisher.
As a trader at Fisher Investments Luxembourg, you will be part of Fisher's global trading desk. Your primary responsibilities will be trade execution in retail and institutional client accounts, and you will contribute to multiple team growth projects. You will need to monitor how the markets, sectors, and names you are trading each day are moving, and combine that information with your knowledge of trading strategy to achieve best execution in client accounts. You will have opportunities to implement process improvements that help grow the team. Our Luxembourg trading desk is expanding to accommodate increased and more complex order flow, and our traders are playing an important role in helping shape the future of the desk to handle this growth. You will report directly to the trading manager in Luxembourg.
- Execute trades in all asset classes across global markets, tailoring execution strategy to market conditions and trade details;
- Establish and maintain relationships with custodian and broker counterparties;
- Contribute to projects that support the trading desk's expansion to accommodate increasing order flow;
- Work with other traders, compliance officers, and research analysts to monitor adherence to best execution standards;
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our mentoring program
- 2+ years experience in trading, back office investment operations, or a similarly analytical role
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, and current events
- Native or fluent English language skills; Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial
- A startup mentality; Craft break through strategies and improve existing processes
- High level of autonomy; Produce high-quality work within a time frame
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month*
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as a result of the premiums/membership costs paid by the Company
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.