Regional Vice President of Sales
Calling all financial advisors looking for a role 100% focused on sales: we have a great opportunity for you! As a Regional Vice President of Sales with Fisher Investments, you will focus solely on sales without worrying about service requirements. Qualified lead flow is provided so there is no cold calling. Join our privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm to continue our search of being better, by putting our clients first.
This lucrative sales role allows you to manage your business remotely from your home, covering a local territory within driving distance. You will present Fisher Investment’s wealth management solutions to high-net-worth prospects. You will report to the Director of Private Client Group Sales who will make sure you have all the resources you need for the sales process. You will also be supported by your internal office team, comprised of sales support, client service, marketing and more.
- Call high-net-worth prospects who have requested Fisher Investments’ information
- Meet with prospects to evaluate their personal situation and provide solutions
- Educate prospective clients on Fisher Investment’s services
- Help qualified consumers become Fisher Investments’ clients
- 5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors
- Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations
- Experience bringing in new investor business
- Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings
- Record of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.