Account Executive – International (Inside Sales)
Are you interested in sales and passionate about helping clients? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are a team of motivated salespeople, committed to improving our clients' financial futures. As a U.S. based Canadian Account Executive, you will engage on the phone with high-net-worth individuals all across Canada who expressed interest in Fisher Investments. You will help determine their goals, educate them on our services, and set a meeting with our Private Client Advisers. The best part is our marketing team that will provide you with leads who have requested information, which means no cold calling!
The Canadian Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role that will allow you to build confidence, develop proficiency in sales, and make a direct contribution towards Canada's success. Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies uncapped, performance-based commission. You will report directly to your Canada Account Executive Team Leader.
- Communicate Fisher's value proposition to high net worth investors to arrange meetings with regional sales partners all across Canada
- Promote PCGI's Canadian growth by bettering potential clients' financial well-being
- Build sales skills while deepening your understanding of the financial services industry as you help families in Canada
- Be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy and vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge needed
- Drive results: You are motivated by both personal and professional success
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.