It's an exciting time to be a member of the Fisher Investments Technology Department. We're investing in the future of our firm's technology and are building our team to increase global growth. We are looking for an Atlassian Engineer to support our Application Engineering team. If you are looking for the opportunity to make an impact as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As an Atlassian Engineer, you will ensure the tools related to Agile development operate for our development teams. You will be an important member of our DevOps team and support the entire Technology organization with the tools and platforms needed to allow Agile planning and CI/CD. You will report to the DevOps and Tools Team Leader, on the Application Engineering team. The Application Engineering team provides the backbone systems that allow many information technology groups to perform their jobs, gain insight into their own processes, and solve the problems. Balancing the short-term needs of development teams and projects with the long-term needs of our enterprise will make you a successful member of the team.
- Work with DevOps and Tools manager in defining strategies, roadmaps and accomplishing the agreed upon priorities
- Design, configure and setup different Atlassian tools on-prem and on cloud to improve efficiency and improve operational stability
- Develop tooling and processes to increase automation and adherence to security and audit controls
- Design and configure tools/frameworks to support Agile at scale
- Foster the use of DevOps tools and capabilities across Technology groups
- 3+ years of experience with Atlassian and other agile planning tools like JIRA, Jira Align, Confluence and Mural
- 3+ years of experience with Jira plugins like Structure, Scriptrunner, xRay, Zephyr and Confluence plugins like Calendars, Questions, Gliffy
- 3+ years of experience with other DevOps tools like Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Tosca, AppDynamics, and Splunk
- Technology design expertise which includes Performance, Security, Availability, and Operations, Monitoring, and Support
- Experience in Relational database management skills like MSSQL, MySQL, SQL, Postgres or MongoDB
- Experience in any of the scripting languages like Shell Scripting, Groovy, Python, Perl or PowerShell
- Experience using DevOps within private cloud and public cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, Google or Amazon AWS cloud services
- Experience training IT product delivery teams on the proper use of DevOps tools and capabilities
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.