Business Analyst (Revenue Operations)
Do you love digging into business and technical issues? Your ability to contribute to enterprise architecture development will expand our Revenue Operations' project planning, development and delivery.
As a Business Analyst for Fisher Investment's 401(k) Solutions, you will document, create and design business process requirements for several projects across the division. Your experience in analysis will support operations, process knowledge, and systems requirements. You will interview partners at all levels and gather user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the software lifecycle.
You will report to Revenue Operations Management who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Collaborate to determine project scope and vision
- Gather user requirements through workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Create business models, specifications, diagrams, and charts for system architects and analysts
- Translate user requirements into clear goals for systems developers and the project team
- Communicate business changes, enhancements, and modifications
- Assist developing training material and conduct classes when necessary
- Interface with management regarding status and advise on issues and risks regarding projects
- 5+ years of business analyst and project coordination experience
- Produce high-quality documentation for business and technical projects
- Enjoy learning and defining new processes and solutions
- Clarify complex issues and communicating technical requirements and solutions
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.