As a Business Analyst in Fisher Investment's Private Client Group, you will work across teams to help them achieve their goals by striving for streamlined project completion and overall process improvement. Reporting to the Data and Analytics Group Vice President, you will provide product expertise to partners, participating in a full range of new projects and providing ongoing system support. Your work may include addressing questions that management has about results or identifying areas for improvement based on your own analysis of the business. Your projects can be multi-year, multi-million-dollar efforts involving replacement of primary business systems.
- Partner with the business to develop an understanding of business processes, assess end-user needs, and evaluate suggested projects
- Work with IT and use knowledge of application features to provide solutions that meet our requirements and to resolve questions related to process changes affecting assigned software group
- Drive product roadmaps; assess the suitability of products and providing direction to software vendors and IT to ensure products meet our goals
- Provide ongoing system support; make decisions related to products and issues, identifying those issues that need to be escalated
- Elicit, analyze, and document detailed business requirements
- Create process workflow diagrams
- Maintain documentation of assigned products
- Create testing plans and provide training related to any changes made to software/new software implemented
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM projects
- Experience working with data (i.e. SQL, Python or building data warehouses)
- Experience creating requirement documents and process workflow diagrams
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.