Business Process Analyst
The Business Process Management Group is looking for a Business Process Analyst to help drive measurable business process improvements aligned with PCG goals. The Business Process Analyst works cross-functionally within PCG and the broader firm to understand and develop our primary value chain, unify our business process architecture, refine important processes and sub-processes, and identify and execute on operational excellence and measurable areas for improvement. You will report to the Business Process Manager who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Drive measurable business process improvements aligned with US PCG objectives
- Develop the company's primary value chain by working cross-functionally with US PCG, the broader company, external vendors, and developers
- Integrate our business process architecture, streamline key processes, and proactively identify and execute on operational excellence and measurable improvement opportunities
- Partner with the business to develop the client life cycle, map business capabilities and important processes, and assess areas for improvement
- Conduct root cause analysis formulating cogent problem statements, process assessment, modeling, and plan for improvement
- Document requirements and manage changes from current to future design states
- Lead process redesign and re-engineering workshops with business end-users
- Maintain business processes and group artifacts
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Process Analyst or similar position
- Experienced in process improvements and managing projects working with multiple partners
- Training in continuous improvement methodologies like Lean Sigma, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), or BPM
- Process mapping using MS Visio or similar tools
- Project tracking with software like Atlassian Confluence, or Jira
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies, and SDLC
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.