Client Administrative Assistant
As a Client Administrative Assistant you will be the first voice a client hears when they call in. You will oversee many of our clients biggest needs, assisting them with their daily financial and operational needs. You'll also work with many specialized teams within Fisher Investments to make sure every client has the support they need to meet their financial goals. You will be placed on a team with other Client Administrative Assistants supporting a dedicated group of Investment Counselors and the clients that are on their rosters. You will report directly to your manager who will aid in your training and career development.
- Support the heart of our Private Client Group, working directly with Senior and Associate Investment Counselors to make sure each client has everything they need
- Assess inbound calls and emails from clients, handling things personally where you can, and getting them to the right person when you can't
- Support the Senior Investment Counselors by proactively scheduling client calls or meetings where appropriate
- Work directly with internal departments to fulfill our clients operational requests while being an advocate for the client along with internal and external stakeholders
- 1+ year of experience in an Operational, Administrative, Receptionist, Office Manager or related position
- Comfort delegating work up to more senior employees
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment following directions from multiple stakeholders
- Advanced level of organizational skills and ability to restructure based on priority
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.