Client Service Associate (English/Spanish) - Retirement Plans
If you have a startup mentality and would enjoy improving the retirement options of small businesses nationwide, this opportunity at Fisher Investments could be the role for you! Our 401(k) group is growing and you can help mold and adapt our business to better service our clients, within the security of working at a well-established firm. You don't need 401(k) experience to be successful, we have all the resources to train you to be an expert.
The retirement plan space can be a complex and confusing market for small businesses and their employees to navigate – our mission is to help them plan and save towards a more dignified retirement. You will use your bilingual English and Spanish language skills to directly support our clients and their employees through a variety of different requests, educating them on their retirement plan benefits and features along the way. If you enjoy handling new challenges every day, then you will excel in this dynamic role. You will report directly to your Manager who will aid in your training and career development.
- You will help and guide participants with any ongoing service needs, educating them to make the most informed decision on their path to retirement
- You will help participants roll over money from prior retirement plans, process investment transitions, take distributions or loans, and much more
- You will help business owners and Plan Administrators navigate their role in supporting plan participants on their path to retirement
- As the group continues to grow, you will lead side projects and help with creating efficiencies within the team
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Committed to improvement with a will-do attitude
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on; you learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.