Client Service Specialist
Investing can be one of the most important and nerve-racking aspects of people's lives. At Fisher Investments, we believe your career goals and your desire to help others should go hand-in-hand. As a Client Service Specialist (CSS), you will form relationships with clients to give them support in navigating their financial futures.
As a Client Service Specialist, you will be up close and personal with the high-net-worth clients that we help every day. You will help onboard new clients and maintain strong client relationships through ongoing, outstanding and flexible service. Our Client Service Specialists positively impact our clients by managing all operational aspects of our firm's relationship with them. Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will work closely with our Investment Counselors and coordinate client requests by working with multiple internal departments, including portfolio management, sales, service and more.
- Help build and maintain strong relationships with high-net-worth clients by providing high-quality operational support as their needs come up
- Develop relationships with internal partners and work with clients on a transactional basis
- Fulfill operational tasks between Fisher Investments and top brokerage houses who act as our dedicated custodians
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend and work with management to implement proposed solutions
- Establish and clear accounts, resolve documentation and transfer issues, process distributions and more, all in a timely manner
- 3+ years of work experience in an Operational, Administrative, Client-facing, or Finance setting
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.