Collaboration (Digital Workplace) Manager (Team Lead)
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're continuing to invest in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled global team that inspires future scale through strategic solutions, innovation, mentoring, and tight knit teamwork. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we are excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more accomplished technologists to our team.
The Collaboration (Digital Workplace) Team Lead will set the strategy and direction for using Digital Workplace / Collaboration products and services to make our workforce more productive and mobile while keeping Fisher secure. You will build partnerships with other teams in Technology and Security along with important partners to understand their requirements and to translate them into technical solutions. You will report to the Associate Vice President - Digital Workplace.
You and your team will oversee several platforms such as MS 0365, Exchange Online, Azure technologies, Collaboration Tools across Fisher Investments. You are well experienced in setting and implementing a Collaboration / Digital Workplace strategy and transformation with heavy focus on end-user experience, and with a deep insight into external technology trends. Must have governance and security expertise and in managing and mitigating risk through establishing controls, using security related tools, establishing and implementing associate processes.
- Oversee the end-user technology, services, and platforms focused on delivering a seamless workforce experience accessing our tools, apps and services
- Participate in teams to design and build enterprise digital workplace experiences using technologies from Microsoft, Zoom and others
- Guide the technology improvement, developing technology roadmaps and implementing measurable improvements and results that are aligned with our requirements
- Lead Microsoft 365 / EXO / Collaboration tools adoption and technical efforts
- Manage the operational health of the Microsoft 365 / EXO / Collaboration tools environment, including security, availability, performance, and interoperability
- Mentor team members and perform direct report midyear and yearly reviews and hold weekly and bi-weekly 1:1 staff meetings to build success plans for them
- Manage evangelization and driving adoption with end-users
- Staff and manage IT project teams and service units with specialists to ensure results meet negotiated customer expectations and follow internal IT standards, methodologies, and strategies
- Troubleshoot special problems and lead performance improvement efforts for one's area based on a understanding of the technical concepts, methods, and practices applied by reporting staff
- Manage aspects of diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd parties and customer resources:
- Collaborate with Engineering on a long-term vision to use Cloud-based solution to achieve efficiency, cost savings and a seamless end-user experience
- Be the point person within the Collaboration Team, to manage responsibilities across regions
- Collaborate with FI Security team to ensure standards are well understood and proper controls are implemented, tracked and any deviation is quickly remediated
- Create reports and present to executive management with factual documentation of issues identified and clear recommendation for mitigation of found vulnerabilities
- Interview and hire DWP / Collaboration Staff as requirement come open within the group
- Knowledge and Use of SysTrack by lakeside to better understand the Fisher estate
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft 365 / EXO / Collaboration Tools Like Zoom, Teams Meeting, WebEx
- Experience providing end-user device support in a financial service or regulated organization of similar scale and complexity
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Governance and security expertise and in managing risks for end-users
- Expert knowledge in Digital Workplace and end-user device strategy and transformation with heavy focus on user experience
- Experience working in both strategic and operational environments across all levels of an organization
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.