Content and Communications Associate
Would you like to use and expand your knowledge of capital markets? Do you enjoy writing? Are you interested in developing your expertise in graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign? As a US Content Associate, you will help improve and curate several materials to support Fisher Investments' US Private Client Service and Sales organizations while reporting directly to your Team Leader who will aid in your training and professional development.
The Content Group produces articles, brochures, talking points, website and multimedia content and more. All materials aid Fisher Investments' global Client Service, Marketing and Sales organizations.
As an US Content Associate, you will use your knowledge of capital markets and of Fisher Investments' investment philosophy and market outlook to promote content—such as written materials and talking points—for our US Private Client Sales and Client Service personnel. This content is used daily to provide unparalleled service and continuous education to prospective and existing clients.
- Engage with capital markets topics and firm philosophy daily by reading market news, conducting research and writing
- In collaboration with your teammates and Content Management, you will develop new content on topical subject matter
- Work with US Private Client Sales and Client Service personnel and assist them with their content needs
- Maintain our library of existing content
- Manage content-related projects from start to finish
- Enjoy learning about capital markets and our investment philosophy
- Have demonstrated written communicative capabilities regarding complex concepts
- Project management experience and capacity to prioritize based on priority
- Have a service oriented mindset with desire to support our global growth
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.