Correspondence Communications Coordinator
As Correspondence Communications Coordinator, you will help protect Fisher Investments and our clients from potential risk by using your creativity to resolve unique client situations. This will give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge in risk analysis and portfolio management within a global organization.
You will draft correspondence for clients by coordinating with internal partners. This is a role where you will manage a high volume of requests with the support of you team members to help manage various situations. Over time, you will earn career and development opportunities through projects and more complex analysis. You will report directly to your Team Leader, who will aide in your future professional development. This will offer you great exposure into many different areas within the firm, allowing you to build your career at Fisher Investments!
- Draft custom written correspondence, including template and free-form letters tailored to a client's specific situation
- Create custom Letters of Instructions (LOIs) to aid clients in complex portfolio requests
- Collaborate with nearly every department in the firm and develop an extensive internal network
- You will compose detailed elevations for management review
- Independently investigate client situations and requests, identify and advise on solutions, and oversee resolution through communication and coordination with multiple related parties
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You excel in adapting to changing priorities and deadlines
- Comfortable with collaborating within your team and across various departments
- Maintain client focus and find appropriate solutions
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.