Dreaming of a career in a dynamic, creative field? You are in luck. Fisher Investments is looking for their next Copywriter to join fishtank, Global Marketing's in-house creative agency!
As a Marketing Copywriter at Fisher Investments, you will help guide our marketing forward. You will write and edit compelling ads across digital, print, video, radio, internet, email and snail mail for US and international audiences. Reporting to the AVP, Global Marketing, you will become a go-to for creative messaging, strategy and ideas. You will use data-driven insights to support your work and build lead-generating, prospective client-focused content.
- Write copy that inspires action and fits creative briefs for digital ads, email, physical mail, print ads, landing pages and digital UX
- Apply data-driven insights from successful Fisher ads, consumer insights and leading marketing practices to your writing and our creative projects
- Apply an understanding of grammar and Fisher style guide to all writing to ensure only quality work goes out the door
- Ensure all creative fits Fisher's messaging strategy and speaks to our prospect's retirement and investing needs
- Promote good writing practices across Global Marketing
- Work with project managers to understand projects, timelines and general project prioritization
- 3+ years experience in creative copywriting and messaging
- Experience with marketing, copywriting or other creative writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Familiar or willing to learn systems such as JIRA, Confluence and Bynder
- A desire to improve your writing skills and understanding of marketing practices
- Attention to detail, analytical and creative thinking
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.