Data Analytics Associate
The Data Analytics Team at Fisher Investments is looking for an accomplished Data Analytics Associate to help solve complex problems. We are looking for someone with a desire to learn analytical techniques, while looking past the numbers to tell a compelling story. Our team tackles complex questions by using data to improve the understanding of the state of our business. Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, you will partner with business leaders to understand the business landscape and help senior leaders be able to make data driven decisions.
- Solve business problems using data analytics, business intelligence and critical thinking
- Understand the data ecosystem, prospect and client behaviors, and business trends
- Partner with senior managers and executives to understand and address our needs
- Communicate recommendations to senior managers and executives with quantitatively guided analysis
- Work in SQL, Excel, Tableau and R
- 1+ years of experience in Data Analytics; Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Science or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience analyzing large datasets
- Proficiency in the following software packages: MS Excel (can perform complex functions), MS SQL Server, Tableau and R
- Ability to translate quantitative findings into business decisions
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.