Data & Analytics Analyst
As the Data & Analytics Analyst in the Corporate Communications Group (CCG), you will play an important role in in our ability to evaluate performance and impact across our Website, PR, SEO and social media programs and activities. You will help collect and analyze data related to our social media and SEO projects while providing actionable insights to improve results. You will collaborate within the CCG department by communicating new and ongoing trends, and correlating data to help guide future CCG projects and initiatives.
In this expanding team, you will also provide reporting needs for senior management on all social media, web and SEO activities across 10+ countries.
- Evaluate project performance data across SEO, social media and our website
- Review, find and report on complex data to unlock essential Corporate Communicates strategic insights
- Manage, produce, and present insights through custom dashboards and reports to essential CCG stakeholders and senior management
- Develop, expand the global corporate web analytics strategy
- Monitor and report on important social media trends and mentions
- Work with team members to take a more in-depth dive into campaign audiences
- Produce ongoing reporting for senior management on all social media and SEO activities
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2+ years analytics experience, Corporate Communications experience preferred
- Experience with media analytics including Google Analytics, social listening and social media platform reporting
- Experience developing reports and using data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Pull and analyze data from platforms to be consolidated into digestible information for senior leadership
- Social listening experience (e.g. Talk Walker, Sprout, etc.)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.