Enterprise Transformation Analyst (Delivery)
Do you want to help evolve firm capabilities, guide major programs and strategy to help us achieve our vision? Your experience with program delivery and tracking will make an immediate impact in our Enterprise Transformation Office (ETO) and its internal clients.
As the Enterprise Transformation Analyst for Delivery, you will support program execution and delivery by partnering with executives, partners, program team members, consultants and end-users. You will work closely with Program Managers to bring day-to-day project and program execution and delivery through JIRA management, status reporting, risks/impediment tracking and resolution, and sprint analysis. You will also work with our broader ETO teams to provide input and guide Enterprise Transformation group objectives forward. You will report to the Vice President of ETO Delivery who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Support Program Delivery Lead and Program Managers with delivery tools, program execution, and delivery
- Coordinate and align on programs, important messaging, risks and impediments tracking, and status reporting
- Determine program and scrum team-level metrics, program reporting, and help create the metrics in JIRA
- Coordinate with all departments with onboarding new resources and coordination of Agile training
- Facilitate cross-team meetings to facilitate decision-making process and help improve execution
- Help with assimilation, impediment tracking, and updates to provide transparency for all partners
- Manage creation, communication, and maintenance of weekly reporting on program tracking
- Maintain Clarity status, risks, and issues weekly
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3+ years of enterprise transformation delivery experience supporting project and program managers in technology or financial services
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Change management experience
- Project tracking and disseminating communication of status and decisions
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.