Estate Planning Specialist
Are you looking to create a lasting impression in a company with endless opportunity to grow? If you have experience as an attorney, estate planner, law clerk or legal assistant in the estate and trust planning space, you can start building your legacy by joining the Fisher Investments Financial Planning Team.
As an Estate Planning Specialist, your role is crucial in helping our clients better understand their existing estate plan and identify tangible next steps in fulfilling their planning goals. While you will not provide legal advice, you will work directly with our existing clients to evaluate different documents and financial accounts. Reporting to the Estate and Trust Manager, you will identify any gaps or risks that would prevent them from achieving their goals. At the end of the day you will make a difference in our clients’ lives.
- Work directly with our current client base to collect information and organize records needed for estate and trust documentation
- Communicate with our Financial Planning team, Investment Counselors and Tax Managers
- Review a variety of documents (Wills, General Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Buy/Sell Agreements, etc.) to identify potential gaps or changes that would better help our clients achieve their goals
- Be the expert on estate and trust topics with clients and internal partners
- Manage daily calls from Investment Counselors and clients
- Provide full evaluations on our clients’ current trust and estate situations
- 5+ years of experience working in the trust/estate planning field
- Experience working on complex estates with an understanding of trusts
- Handle sensitive materials and information
- Experience building credibility and trust in a short amount of time
- Experience working with high net worth clients preferred
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.