Fixed Income Bond Analyst
Our Fixed Income team manages $13B in AUM across 20+ bond strategies for Private Clients and some of the world’s largest institutional investors.
As part of the Fixed Income team, you will support the Investment Policy Committee by ensuring our bond strategies represent our macro investment forecasts and themes. You will participate in the sales process, client service efforts and contribute to team operational improvements. Your understanding of bond markets and enthusiasm for development will propel you in this position and open opportunities for advancement.
- Examine current and potential holdings and identify bonds likely to outperform selected benchmarks, incorporating our top-down macroeconomic views
- Support our Investment Policy Committee through performance commentary, by generating investment ideas, and reviewing existing trends and reports on bond holdings
- Use knowledge of bond categories to understand how market events impact forward relative returns and develop our portfolio themes and views
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our investment philosophy, process, portfolio themes and rationales
- Suggest and implement output, process and system upgrades to enhance team productivity and influence
- 3+ years of experience evaluating different types of bonds (Corporate, Municipal, Asset-backed and Sovereign)
- Experience supporting client service and sales efforts
- Offer concise, cogent statements of probability from a diverse selection of possibilities
- Experience testing and improving current processes
- Experience interpreting current events into tangible recommendations
- Experience with data to find fact-based insights
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.