Are you looking for a great place to work and grow your career? Come join our Fisher Investments Fulfillment team and support our rapidly growing global investment firm. Fulfillment Associates will be responsible for fulfillment marketing, office supply requests, maintaining client files, shipping and receiving functions and hospitality functions.
As a Fulfillment Associate, you will oversee a range of responsibilities differing daily. Reporting to a Team Leader, you will handle office supply requests, shipping and receiving, maintaining client file, different hospitality functions, and more.
- Data entry of prospect and client information
- Monitor office supply inventory
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Process UPS, DHL and FedEx shipments
- Help with office moves, mounting equipment and cleaning
- Prepare marketing kits for prospective clients
- Proficient in desktop PC's, printers and scanners
- Experience with UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.